Skip to main content

50 best love quotes just for your husband

Many ladies say they would want to have a romantic and caring man. Well, the notion applies both ways. Even if it may seem like a non-issue to men, at the end of the day they also want that sweet and romantic lady. The best way to be romantic is through words. A couple of love messages for husband should do the trick.

Top 50 cute quotes and love messages for husband

Image: legit.ng
Source: UGC

Men are not known to share their feelings. They walk around strong yet deep down they also know they need to be appreciated and loved by their wives. This is a point of pride for all men. Show your husband how much he means to you, through some of our selected cute love quotes for him.

  • All the men in this world should learn a thing or two, about being a perfect husband from you. I love you, sweetie.
  • Life is full of good things, but the best among all of them is you. Every day I realise you are the real love of my life. Thank you for everything, I love you, husband.
  • Many people say that once you get married, the romance is over. You do not know the pride I take in our relationship because there is no day that passes by without us filling each other with words of kindness and love. Thanks for being you, I love you dearly.
  • Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. I love you, my husband.
  • To my frog prince: I love you so greatly that I would have married you even if I had to kiss the frog version of you first.
  • I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you are yet to be.
  • With you I am not afraid to fail, to fight or discuss. I know we will be together for the rest of our lives.
  • Some of the most precious moments of my life have been the ones in which I have held your hand and cuddled in your arms. I love you.
  • You are my paradise, and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
  • Every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, and every air that I breathe, I breathe for you. I love you!
Top 50 cute quotes and love messages for husband

Image: legit.ng
Source: UGC

  • All the best adjectives could never describe a special person like you.
  • So far, every moment we have spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.
  • I could tell you that you are a loving man, a wonderful father and a great husband. But you are much more than that – an example of a perfect man. I love you.
  • If I had seven lives, I would spend all of them with you. I want you always to be happy and smile.
  • Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realise how lucky I am to live such a fantastic life.
  • You are the most wonderful being on this planet, I love you more than I could ever explain. You touched my heart like no one ever did before. My soul, my mind, and my body are all yours, and you know it. Have a good day, love of my life.
  • All the words in the world would also fail to describe what we share between us. All I can say is, always love me the same way forever. I love you.
  • I need to start the morning with it and end the day with it. It is not coffee, but my husband’s kiss. I love you.
  • My husband is my best friend, my greatest support, my biggest comfort, my strongest motivation, my truest smile, my deepest love, my favourite, my forever. He has me. Entirely.
  • All the treasures and luxuries in the world would mean nothing without you being there. You are the jewel of my life. I love you.
  • Thank you for being my soulmate, my better half, my partner of adventures, the father of my children, my lover, and my best friend. I love you.
  • My purpose in this world is to gather all your love and give you so much more in return.
Top 50 cute quotes and love messages for husband

Image: legit.ng
Source: UGC

  • I trust you, but not because you are my husband. The reason I trust you is because you are the epitome of everything that a man should be.
  • All that I love is you. I love who you are and our life together. I live a life entirely to loving you.
  • I do not need a perfect one. I just need someone who can make me feel that I am the only one for him.
  • I choose you every night, every minute and in every thought. You are the only monotony in my life that I enjoy, and I never want to lose. I love you like the first day.
  • You became my mentor, caregiver, and lover all in one, so I will never ask for more.
  • Your love is the strength that drives me to do everything for this family. You are the armour that shields me from tears. I love you so much.
  • Riddle of the day: Who is more gorgeous than a Greek God, more handsome than a Hollywood heartthrob and more giving than a millionaire? Answer: You! You are all this and more, my dear husband. I love being with you.

READ ALSO: 50 birthday wishes for love: best messages and quotes for your lover

  • Let me kiss you in the rain so you may know what perfection is.
  • I ask myself every day… How did I get so lucky to marry my best friend in this world?
  • In my life, I have all the colours because I have you. You are so caring and loving. I just want to ‘Thank You Hubby’ for being there in my life, it is a pleasure to be your wife, lots of love!
  • The clue for a good marriage is not choosing the right person: is loving the person you chose. In our case, I chose the right person AND I love you more every day.
  • When life seems to suffocate with problems and issues, you are like a gasp of fresh air. Your love revives me and keeps me strong.
  • I want to inspire my husband. I want him to look at me and say: because of you I did not give up.
Top 50 cute quotes and love messages for husband

Image: legit.ng
Source: UGC

  • The responsibilities of marriage: being a good wife and a caring mother, were never a burden on my shoulder because your strong shoulders were always there to support me. I love you, darling.
  • They say that you only live one life, but I live it every morning when I wake up by your side.
  • I consider my life to be well secured for not only having you as my husband but also the assurance that you will always be there for me through it all. I love you, sweetheart!

READ ALSO: 50 I miss you quotes and messages (with images)

  • Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you.
  • Much more than just attraction, lust, and passion, our marriage embodies honesty, care and affection. Love you.
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right, and the other is the husband!
  • If I had to live my life again, I would choose you with no doubt. You are my best choice, my best friend, and my best lover. I love you hubby and I always will.
  • A perfect companion is hard to find, I am so glad that I found mine. A perfect life partner is hard to find, who is so loving and kind. Thanks for coming in my life, love you so much!
  • When they ask me why I love my hubby I do not even need to answer: my smile says everything. Thank you for making me happy year after year, you are my best finding. I love you!
Top 50 cute quotes and love messages for husband

Image: legit.ng
Source: UGC

  • I have only one complaint in my life. I want you to be home earlier, so I have more time to cuddle, love and kiss you.
  • It does not matter who the boss of this house is, as long as we end the day with a romantic kiss. I love you.
  • The words I, Me and You ceased to matter when life became about us.
  • I want to be your dearest thing because I love you more than anything. I cannot stop thinking about you because you are one handsome guy that I just met by chance, and I will never regret that incredible incidence.
  • I know you are not perfect, and neither am I. But with all our imperfections we are still together, after all these years. I love you!
  • You are my always & forever. My happily ever after. My soulmate. My best friend. My dream come true. My one & only. My shoulder to lean on. My heart to melt into. My husband. My everything. For always!

Are you likely to try one of these love messages for husband to the love of your life? If so, which lovely quote would you try on him and why do you think the one you selected would work best for him? Leave your views and comments about all this in the comments section below.

READ ALSO:

Source: Legit.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking Naija news ▷ Read on Legit.ng 24/7 http://bit.ly/2D719jM
via EDUPEDIA24/7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These funny food quotes will make you laugh like crazy

Food is not only an essential part of the daily routine but also the most exciting one. We cannot imagine our life without something yummy. How do you make ordinary eating fun and unforgettable? We bring to your attention amazing food quotes which will definitely make you smile. Image: unsplash.com (modified by author) Source: UGC Are you looking for interesting ideas to entertain your interlocutor while having lunch at work or family dinner? Then this article is definitely for you! Good food quotes Below are food quotes, aphorisms and witty statements. This is an exciting and extraordinary collection of the top "pearls of wisdom" on this topic. Here you can find funny jokes and sayings, intelligent thoughts of philosophers and original words of great thinkers and inspiring statuses from social networks, as well as many other things. The best appetite comes without food. I love calories. They are dаmn tasty. An empty stomach is the Devil's playground. Have bre

The Transitional Phase of African Poetry

The Transitional Phase The second phase, which we have chosen to call transitional, is represented by the poetry of writers like Abioseh Nicol, Gabriel Okara, Kwesi Brew, Dennis Brutus, Lenrie Peters and Joseph Kariuki. This is poetry which is written by people we normally refer to as modem and who may be thought of as belonging to the third phase. The characteristics of this poetry are its competent and articulate use of the received European language, its unforced grasp of Africa’s physical, cultural and socio-political environment and often its lyricism. To distinguish this type of poetry we have to refer back to the concept of appropriation we introduced earlier. At the simplest and basic level, the cultural mandate of possessing a people’s piece of the earth involves a mental and emotional homecoming within the physical environment. Poems like Brew’s ‘‘Dry season”, Okara’s “Call of the River Nun”, Nicol’s “The meaning of Africa” and Soyinka’s “Season”, to give a few examples,

Former Maritime Agency Boss, Buba Galadima, Accuses AMCON Of Witch-hunt After Property Takeover

  A former Director-General of the Nigeria Maritime Agency, Buba Galadima, has accused the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria of witch-hunt after the agency took possession of his business and assets on Tuesday in Abuja. Galadima, an ardent critic of President Muhammadu Buhari, claimed that he did not borrow money or have unpaid debt with Unity Bank, which lodged a complaint against him and occasioned AMCON’s move on Tuesday. The properties taken over include House No. 15, Addis Ababa Crescent, Wuse Zone 4, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and House No. 4, Bangui Street, Wuse 2, also in Abuja.  Reacting to the situation, Galadima said, “This is an attempt to disgrace and break me down. This is injustice and an attempt to humiliate me. "But I am unbreakable and they can never silence me. They sacked me and over 50 people that sleep in the apartment. "We don’t know where to go. We will remain on the streets. We will remain on the streets until God provi