Skip to main content

Iyanya sleeps with married women - Ubi Franklin alleges, says he has photos to back up his claims

One of the trending topics in the online community over the past few weeks is the ongoing drama between two popular faces in the Nigerian music scene, Iyanya and Ubi Franklin.

Social media had been set abuzz after the sensational singer had a revealing interview with popular Nigerian media girl, Bolanle Olukani of the Juice on Ndani TV. He bared it all from his career to everything that transpired between him and his former label partner.

In response to some of the claims of betrayal that the singer had made, Tripple MG boss, Franklin, also took to social media to tell his own side of the story. He claimed that he never betrayed the singer like he wants everyone to believe. In another social media post, he also came out to say that he had forgiven everyone saying bad things about him on the issue between him and the singing star.

New information has however been revealed by the music boss in the final episode of a three part series interview held with award-winning music journalist, Joey Akan, for The Native.

READ ALSO: Pointers to a healthy relationship we all should know about

Franklin while giving an in-depth narration of his side of the story made claims that the Kukere crooner was notorious for having affairs with several married women. He had revealed this after a series of questions bothering on Iyanya’s claim that he domestically abused his former lover and record label act, Emma Nyra.

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

Read excerpts from the interview below:

What Happened With Emma Nyra?

We didn’t agree. You see, Emma Nyra’s situation, I cannot say much about it because I am binded by contract not to say anything about our situation. I am not going to say anything about it. Because if I say anything about it, I have a legal suit that I’m going to pay 10 million naira. So, I’m not going to say anything about Emma Nyra. If she does, I’d have to collect 10 million because me and Emma Nyra don’t really have any problem. Even when she had the twins, we spoke. I even sent her a message. So, we don’t have problems. These problems are problems Iyanya is trying to create to hype himself up.

Tell Me What You Know About What Transpired Between Iyanya And Temple Music?

Yeah, it was a one-on-one conversation we had at his house. He showed me a heated WhatsApp chat with the owner of Temple, them. That’s why I was able to believe he was having problems with Temple. When he wanted to leave Temple, I told him, ‘Don’t leave Temple the way you left Made Men’. Which is, relieve yourself, settle everything and go. I said, ‘The fact that you want to leave Temple doesn’t mean that you should fight them. It would now become constant. It can’t be like it’s the same thing you do everywhere you go. People would come and be putting some rubbish things around it.

People you collected money from to pay your house rent when your landlady chased you out. They gave you a car. You were stuck in America they paid for you. Have you spoken to Temple? Ask Iyanya if he told me that he had issues with Temple and he needed to clear up his contract with N60 million. Ask him if he told me that.

N60 Million, To Exit His Contract?

Yes. And I told him I was going to raise the money. Before I raised that money I spoke him. It took me 24 hours or less to raise that money. When I raised that money I started calling him, he was not picking up his phone so I just left it. So for me, you see all these things Iyanya is saying ehn, when I look at it I just laugh. Because I have everything to prove. I have everything to show. If this is what Iyanya is going to do after all my hard work. Now, you know what? People would comment and say ‘This Ubi guy, Ubi is like this, Ubi is like that’. You know why they’d say that?

Why?

All artist managers are hated. You know why? We do the dirty job. So I don’t expect anybody to like me. When we leave these artists and go that’s when you start seeing who these artists are directly and you start to see who they are. Please, what did he say about Emma Nyra?

That You Had Problems In Your Relationship And You Physically Assaulted Her Repeatedly..

Have you asked Iyanya what happened between him and Yvonne Nelson?

PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group

Was Iyanya Physically Abusing Yvonne Nelson?

(Laughs) It’s, not my mouth you’d hear that thing from. I promised not to say anything or put Iyanya out.

He Said He Saw You Beating Emma Nyra?

Me?

Did He Advise Her To Leave You?

Bro see, Iyanya is a big liar. He has been saying it for many years that he is going to use Emma Nyra against me. You understand? I did every work for Emma to make sure. I’m not going to speak about Emma Nyra unless she talks. We have a contract binding us not to say anything. Why didn’t he say on his interview that I beat up Emma Nyra?

He Did Say That…

Bro, I’d advise you not to. Because I would put out all the married women he slept with. Their pictures side by side for me. Bro I don’t want to talk. Because if you allow me to do that to him, I’d drag him through the whole of this country. I’m not scared of poo. What I want about this matter is for people to see clarity. If Emma Nyra has issues she would come and say it herself. Emma Nyra is a mother now. I think her focus is different. And she even wouldn’t want to be involved in all this. I wish Iyanya was a father. If he was a father, most of these things he is saying he would not do it. When I kept watching his interviews I kept laughing. Bro, don’t let me do this to this to this guy. If you’re writing your story, take out the Emma Nyra situation because if you’re writing about something like that, Emma Nyra needs to speak for herself and with the way I and Emma Nyra are tight, we cannot speak about each other. We had our whole issues and the issues were settled and I have a legal document to back it. So for me, leave her out of this and focus on something else. Write your post. See, I never really wanted to get to this point bro. For everything that happens, there are two sides to the story.

READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng: a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had previously gathered the report of Nigerian lawyer Reno Omokri, who had waded into the ongoing war between two members of former music group Plantashun Boiz. Omokri took to social media to charge legendary singer 2baba, to not stoop low like his haters. He advised him to be better as opposed to being bitter like ex-music mate, Blackface.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better

Interview with Nigerian music star Iyanya | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking Naija news ▷ Read on Legit.ng 24/7 https://ift.tt/2TNLRuu
via EDUPEDIA24/7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These funny food quotes will make you laugh like crazy

Food is not only an essential part of the daily routine but also the most exciting one. We cannot imagine our life without something yummy. How do you make ordinary eating fun and unforgettable? We bring to your attention amazing food quotes which will definitely make you smile. Image: unsplash.com (modified by author) Source: UGC Are you looking for interesting ideas to entertain your interlocutor while having lunch at work or family dinner? Then this article is definitely for you! Good food quotes Below are food quotes, aphorisms and witty statements. This is an exciting and extraordinary collection of the top "pearls of wisdom" on this topic. Here you can find funny jokes and sayings, intelligent thoughts of philosophers and original words of great thinkers and inspiring statuses from social networks, as well as many other things. The best appetite comes without food. I love calories. They are dаmn tasty. An empty stomach is the Devil's playground. Have bre

The Transitional Phase of African Poetry

The Transitional Phase The second phase, which we have chosen to call transitional, is represented by the poetry of writers like Abioseh Nicol, Gabriel Okara, Kwesi Brew, Dennis Brutus, Lenrie Peters and Joseph Kariuki. This is poetry which is written by people we normally refer to as modem and who may be thought of as belonging to the third phase. The characteristics of this poetry are its competent and articulate use of the received European language, its unforced grasp of Africa’s physical, cultural and socio-political environment and often its lyricism. To distinguish this type of poetry we have to refer back to the concept of appropriation we introduced earlier. At the simplest and basic level, the cultural mandate of possessing a people’s piece of the earth involves a mental and emotional homecoming within the physical environment. Poems like Brew’s ‘‘Dry season”, Okara’s “Call of the River Nun”, Nicol’s “The meaning of Africa” and Soyinka’s “Season”, to give a few examples,

The pioneering phase of African Poetry

The pioneering phase We have called the first phase that of the pioneers. But since the phrase “pioneer poets” has often been used of writers of English expression like Osadebay, Casely-Hayford and Dei-Anag, we should point out that our “pioneer phase” also includes Negritude poets of French expression. The poetry of this phase is that of writers in “exile” keenly aware of being colonials, whose identity was under siege. It is a poetry of protest against exploitation and racial discrimination, of agitation for political independence, of nostalgic evocation of Africa’s past and visions of her future. However, although these were themes common to poets of both English and French expression, the obvious differences between the Francophone poets and the Anglophone writers of the 1930s and 1940s have been generally noted. Because of the intensity with which they felt their physical exile from Africa, coupled with their exposure to the experimental contemporary modes of writing in F