Skip to main content

Listen to Runtown - Emotions. It will amaze you!

Each of Runtown tracks deserves a place in the world best music charts. It is impossible to stop listening to his new banger Runtown - Emotions. You cannot afford to miss this musical sensation.

This song is a mix of juicy music and beautiful lyrics. Are you ready to listen to something explosive?

Runtown - Emotions description

  • Released: May 23rd, 2019
  • Format: mp3
  • Genre: pop
  • Length: 3:26 min
  • Label: Soundgod Music

Runtown - Emotions will kick your bad mood away. All you need to do is to listen to this danceable melody and to the pleasant voice of the singer. It is totally okay if you feel the desire to dance and smile. The musician never ceases to delight us with good music, and this song is another cool track.

Runtown - Emotions reviews and comments

Runtown - Emotions has been well received by its audience. Here are some YouTube comments about the song

  • Banger!Drake needs to be featured on this track..this is his type of jam! @iNspiration TV
  • How to listen to Runtow song. Listen once. Keep on repeat. Listen again and then its your fav @Amreys Amos
  • I Swear This Is The Wave Love From Kenya ♥ @Travie Knight
  • Big bro you never slack, you are always the best @Aluwa Franklin
  • I love you from United Arab Emirates dubai. Your voice and your song very sweet ❤❤❤more wisdom ahead @Pjoy Prospero

READ ALSO: Medikal - Father ft. Davido: audio, lyrics, reactions

  • The best @Narson Rosaire
  • Runtown baddest... Respect bro @Frankline Oduor
  • Banger no doubt pure vibe #emotion pun repeat @Paris Yung Official
  • This is the musical I love so much, much love for you #Runtown @king benfresh
  • This is great, you never disappoint! Ethiopia is listening! @Fufi Afro
Runtown - Emotions reactions

Images: youtube.com, instagram.com, @runtown (modified by author)
Source: Instagram

Runtown - Emotions lyrics

Spellz!

[Hook]

She dey my head eh

She dey my head eh

Say every minute every day she dey my head

Erima I carry your matter for my head

Erima call on me I’ll be in a haste eh

Eh eh she dey my head

Say when even I dey for road she dey my head

Monica I carry your matter for my head

Monica I wanna know

[Bridge]

Tell me what you want from me I can’t deny for you

Badman sing sing for you,

Star man deny for you

Tell me what you want from me it’s nothing but love for you

Badman sing song for you

Wish nothing but love for you yeah yeah

[Chorus]

Say I’m came from a place no gaze emotions

Reason wey I feel wey I feel wey I feel omo na emotions

She said she lemme touch you lemme stay lemme make your emotions

Baby I no go play ye ye with your emotions

[Verse]

Hum, see when erima touchdown erima kill the show, update

Body no be joke oh no no

I feel it in my soul, na this kind body fit kill man soul

And this kind body fit cool man down

And this kind body fit change man plan

Baby I just wanna rock your back eh/2x

[Chorus]

Say I’m came from a place no gaze emotions

Reason wey I feel wey I feel wey I feel omo na emotions

She said she lemme touch you lemme stay lemme make your emotions

Baby I no go play ye ye with your emotions

[Hook]

She dey my head eh

She dey my head eh

Say every minute every day she dey my head

Erima I carry your matter for my head

Erima call on me I’ll be in a haste eh

Eh eh she dey my head

Say when even I dey for road she dey my head

Monica I carry your matter for my head

Monica I wanna know

[Bridge]

Tell me what you want from me I can’t deny for you

Badman sing sing for you,

Star man deny for you

Tell me what you want from me it’s nothing but love for you

Badman sing song for you

Wish nothing but love for you yeah yeah

[Chorus]

Say I’m came from a place no gaze emotions

Reason wey I feel wey I feel wey I feel omo na emotions

She said she lemme touch you lemme stay lemme make your emotions

Baby I no go play ye ye with your emotions

Runtown - Emotions download

Download this song from the following sources and enjoy it anytime and anywhere:

Runtown - Emotions will make you smile even if you do not want to. Feel free to share with us your impression about the song in the comments section below and put the hit on repeat.

READ ALSO: Victor AD – Emoji: audio, lyrics, reactions

Source: Legit



from Nigeria News Today & Breaking Naija News 24/7 | LEGIT.NG http://bit.ly/2KjfvSH
via EDUPEDIA24/7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These funny food quotes will make you laugh like crazy

Food is not only an essential part of the daily routine but also the most exciting one. We cannot imagine our life without something yummy. How do you make ordinary eating fun and unforgettable? We bring to your attention amazing food quotes which will definitely make you smile. Image: unsplash.com (modified by author) Source: UGC Are you looking for interesting ideas to entertain your interlocutor while having lunch at work or family dinner? Then this article is definitely for you! Good food quotes Below are food quotes, aphorisms and witty statements. This is an exciting and extraordinary collection of the top "pearls of wisdom" on this topic. Here you can find funny jokes and sayings, intelligent thoughts of philosophers and original words of great thinkers and inspiring statuses from social networks, as well as many other things. The best appetite comes without food. I love calories. They are dаmn tasty. An empty stomach is the Devil's playground. Have bre

The Transitional Phase of African Poetry

The Transitional Phase The second phase, which we have chosen to call transitional, is represented by the poetry of writers like Abioseh Nicol, Gabriel Okara, Kwesi Brew, Dennis Brutus, Lenrie Peters and Joseph Kariuki. This is poetry which is written by people we normally refer to as modem and who may be thought of as belonging to the third phase. The characteristics of this poetry are its competent and articulate use of the received European language, its unforced grasp of Africa’s physical, cultural and socio-political environment and often its lyricism. To distinguish this type of poetry we have to refer back to the concept of appropriation we introduced earlier. At the simplest and basic level, the cultural mandate of possessing a people’s piece of the earth involves a mental and emotional homecoming within the physical environment. Poems like Brew’s ‘‘Dry season”, Okara’s “Call of the River Nun”, Nicol’s “The meaning of Africa” and Soyinka’s “Season”, to give a few examples,

The pioneering phase of African Poetry

The pioneering phase We have called the first phase that of the pioneers. But since the phrase “pioneer poets” has often been used of writers of English expression like Osadebay, Casely-Hayford and Dei-Anag, we should point out that our “pioneer phase” also includes Negritude poets of French expression. The poetry of this phase is that of writers in “exile” keenly aware of being colonials, whose identity was under siege. It is a poetry of protest against exploitation and racial discrimination, of agitation for political independence, of nostalgic evocation of Africa’s past and visions of her future. However, although these were themes common to poets of both English and French expression, the obvious differences between the Francophone poets and the Anglophone writers of the 1930s and 1940s have been generally noted. Because of the intensity with which they felt their physical exile from Africa, coupled with their exposure to the experimental contemporary modes of writing in F