Skip to main content

Fun facts on people reacting towards Burna Boy Dangote

Burna Boy Dangote is one of the artist's first singles this year. It is a song that so many people waited for its release. Many people were happy with the announcement that the song was finally out. The visual of the song was released on 1st March. For anyone who has not heard this melodious track, here is a chance for you to know more about it.

Burna Boy Dangote

Image: instagram.com, @burnaboyworld
Source: UGC

This song is in reference to the richest businessman in Africa Aliko Dangote. The song is a combination of English, Yoruba and Pidgin. It encourages people to stay focused and work towards meeting the targets they have set regardless of the challenges they may face on the way. The video of the song was directed by Clarence Peters.

The song starts with a quote:

“The richest man in Africa still goes to work every morning. Employment and job creation should be a priority for any government. The National Bureau of Statistics puts the estimated number of unemployed Nigerians at 23.1%.”

Burna Boy, whose real name is Damini Ogulu, was Nigeria's 2018 Artist of the Year. He released this hit single song “Dangote” on 1st March 2019.

READ ALSO: Top 10 trending Mzvee songs of all time

Dangote (Prod. By Kel P) description

  • Artist: Burna Boy
  • Released: 2019
  • Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap
  • Length: 3:53 min
  • Producer: Kel P
Burna Boy Dangote

Image: instagram.com, @burnaboyworld
Source: UGC

Burna Boy Dangote lyrics

Dangote, Dangote

Dangote still dey find money o

No level

No level

It's Kel P Vibes

Dangote, Dangote

Dangote still dey find money o

I no dey, I no dey

I no dey sleep on the money o

Who I be?

Who I be?

Wey make I no go find money o

I no dey send anybody o

Me I dey hustle gan gan

Choko

Make you hustle, ma lo go

I no be olodo, I no be bolo

Uhh Omo to ba lo foco

I go show you my color

Shey wan ro kpe mi l'opolo

Emi gan gan mo yan wan bolo

The matter plenty

Enu mi ole soto

Oh no no o

Make una listen well well

When I dey strive and I dey hustle

Wetin I dey find?

Burna Boy Dangote

Image: instagram.com, @burnaboyworld
Source: UGC

Na luba I dey find

When I dey move from place to place

Wetin I dey find?

Na the dollar I dey find

And I don do yes yes

Yes yes

And many people don tell me

No no

No no

Oni lati lowo o

Odi don don

Ori iyami o bi mo doyo

Is it because I dey do am for love

If I get cash I go jaiye lokpopo

I go give you cash, I go be your sponsor

Moni iyami o bi mo doyo

Is it because I dey do am for love

If I get money, you go know o

Still I go hustle till thy kingdom come

Because because

Dangote, Dangote

Dangote still dey find money o

I no dey, I no dey

I no dey sleep on the money o

Who I be?

Who I be?

Wey make I no go find money o

I no dey send anybody o

Me I dey hustle gan gan

Choko

Make you hustle, ma lo go

I no be olodo, I no be bolo

Uhh Omo to ba lo foco

I go show you my color

Shey wan ro kpe mi l'opolo

Emi gan gan mo yan wan bolo

The matter plenty

Enu mi ole soto

Emi gan gan lo mo ton so

Abi you forget say I be the gorgon

Mo man korin gongon lori gongon

Mo man korin gongon lori gongon

Bere lowo Kel P

READ ALSO: Top 10 trending Amakye Dede songs

Tori owun gongon lolu gongon

Bami lu gongon

Dangoteeeee

Ma money ro ro

Ma money ye ye

Ma money ro ro

Who I be to come dey sleep oh no

Come dey sleep ye ye

Mo ni Ji Masuun

Alakija dey find money

Dangote dey find money o

Otedola dey find money

Why me no go find money o

Eh ehn find money

Adeleke dey find money o

Adenuga dey find money

Why me no go find money

Find money, find money

Burna Boy Dangote

Image: instagram.com, @burnaboyworld
Source: UGC

Social media reactions to the song

This is what people on YouTube had to say about the song:

  • Megan Toronga: He makes me understand a language that I don't even speak.
  • MENSAH GLOBAL: To anyone feeling the energy from this music and visuals: I wish you financial freedom I wish you strength I wish you focus I wish you blessing I wish you good health I wish you success I wish you great results I wish you love. May this beautiful music be a blessing to you?
  • Pedro Silver: If u agree with me that Burna boy is a Legend hit me
  • Divine Ndubueze: OUR MUSIC IS BEGINNING TO HAVE MESSAGES, I LIVE FOR THIS MOMENTS!!! THANK U BURNA BOY!!!
  • Yes Man: Davido and Wizkid needs musical and lyrical lesson from Burna boy for realz.
  • Ben neah: In this whole generation of so called afrobeats artist Burna is the closest to fela
  • Asher West: burna is the king of Afrobeat....so spiritual!!! i love it
Burna Boy Dangote

Image: instagram.com, @burnaboyworld
Source: UGC

  • tijan diesel: The last time i heard a deep afrobeat song like this with flows & lyrics was Ojuelegba by Wizkid
  • Idris Kay: I pray you all see 100ms minimum in your bank account before you leave this reality ❤
  • blackinknation: This makes me feel like trying Nigeria Jollof. Love from Ghana.
  • Taiwo Oshodi: One of the best music video I have seen in a while from a Nigerian Artist...Well done Burna Boy and Clarence Peters!
  • Kasey Edokpayi: What a tune from a talented young man. God, I love my country so much that I can never wish for a better country, other than Nigeria. Bad leaders yes, corruption yes. Regardless all of the aforementioned, Nigeria is a great country with beautiful people with style and swag that you can never find anywhere else on planet earth. God, bless Nigeria and rid her of bad leaders. Amen
  • Abenel Tefera: Respect Nigerian music. Love from Ethiopia
  • kofi amoako-siaw: This can be your favorite song when you are broke 2019
  • Terry Ajayi: that last boy scene got my fires on. my story. may breakthrough happen this year, starting March 11, 2019. I claim it, I claim it. Like this comment to say, "I claim it".
  • diana busolo1 month ago: Well it is a general African issue high unemployment rates but it is good to address it in music
  • Samuel Obeng: Who are the 427 idiots who disliked this video? ‍♂
  • dapo sanwo: A classic and timeless depiction of the struggles of the real average Nigeria. Notice that even burna does not pretend to be actually poor by not appearing in the video. The Push, the hustle, the complex irony: lagos traffic, the bus preacher, the drug marketer, the phone theft, the groping on the bus, the shrine saying drugs are not allowed. Complex Ironies, Struggles. Even the richest black man is still hustling and pushing his products. It is just too beautiful to describe in words. Real work of art.
  • Khern Sandy: Damn you will go down as a legend. Dope music while highlighting the social ills of Nigeria . Do your thing brother. Locked on all the way from Trinidad
  • Oyewole Bukunmi: This kind of song will make you keep pushing when you're about to give up. You'll never give up, you just can't!
  • Blinks wiz: Who is feeling that Fela vibe??
  • Mutrixx MTX: This song is actually a wakeup call. Like few months ago I had no idea want I wanted to study in college but this song just gave me a new perspective in life Long live Burna boy he’s the truth
  • Nosa Yaba: If you smoking weed and listening to this vibes.... hit that like for me bro. Oluwa Burna

The message of the song is an eye opener to the public. Not everyone would see that, hence having both positive and negative reactions. Burna Boy Dangote is such an awesome track.

READ ALSO: Top 10 trending Alkaline songs of all time

Source: Legit.ng



from Legit.ng: Latest Nigeria News Today & Breaking Naija News 24/7 http://bit.ly/2GEjZAM
via EDUPEDIA24/7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These funny food quotes will make you laugh like crazy

Food is not only an essential part of the daily routine but also the most exciting one. We cannot imagine our life without something yummy. How do you make ordinary eating fun and unforgettable? We bring to your attention amazing food quotes which will definitely make you smile. Image: unsplash.com (modified by author) Source: UGC Are you looking for interesting ideas to entertain your interlocutor while having lunch at work or family dinner? Then this article is definitely for you! Good food quotes Below are food quotes, aphorisms and witty statements. This is an exciting and extraordinary collection of the top "pearls of wisdom" on this topic. Here you can find funny jokes and sayings, intelligent thoughts of philosophers and original words of great thinkers and inspiring statuses from social networks, as well as many other things. The best appetite comes without food. I love calories. They are dаmn tasty. An empty stomach is the Devil's playground. Have bre

The Transitional Phase of African Poetry

The Transitional Phase The second phase, which we have chosen to call transitional, is represented by the poetry of writers like Abioseh Nicol, Gabriel Okara, Kwesi Brew, Dennis Brutus, Lenrie Peters and Joseph Kariuki. This is poetry which is written by people we normally refer to as modem and who may be thought of as belonging to the third phase. The characteristics of this poetry are its competent and articulate use of the received European language, its unforced grasp of Africa’s physical, cultural and socio-political environment and often its lyricism. To distinguish this type of poetry we have to refer back to the concept of appropriation we introduced earlier. At the simplest and basic level, the cultural mandate of possessing a people’s piece of the earth involves a mental and emotional homecoming within the physical environment. Poems like Brew’s ‘‘Dry season”, Okara’s “Call of the River Nun”, Nicol’s “The meaning of Africa” and Soyinka’s “Season”, to give a few examples,

The pioneering phase of African Poetry

The pioneering phase We have called the first phase that of the pioneers. But since the phrase “pioneer poets” has often been used of writers of English expression like Osadebay, Casely-Hayford and Dei-Anag, we should point out that our “pioneer phase” also includes Negritude poets of French expression. The poetry of this phase is that of writers in “exile” keenly aware of being colonials, whose identity was under siege. It is a poetry of protest against exploitation and racial discrimination, of agitation for political independence, of nostalgic evocation of Africa’s past and visions of her future. However, although these were themes common to poets of both English and French expression, the obvious differences between the Francophone poets and the Anglophone writers of the 1930s and 1940s have been generally noted. Because of the intensity with which they felt their physical exile from Africa, coupled with their exposure to the experimental contemporary modes of writing in F